Top 10 BEST PLACES To Live In Hawaii
You can find everything from affordable housing options with ocean views all the way up to luxury homes with private pools and spas. And there are so many different neighborhoods within each city that it would be impossible not to find something perfect for your lifestyle. No matter how much money you have or what kind of house you want, these cities will provide excellent quality of life at any price point. It doesn’t get better than this! Hawaii is the most beautiful state in the US. It’s home to some of the world’s best beaches, and it has an abundance of natural beauty that can’t be found anywhere else on earth. If you’re looking for a place where you can relax and enjoy life, then look no further than Hawaii!
You’ll never have to worry about your commute again – with our help, we’ll show you how easy it is to get around this island paradise by car or public transportation. There are so many things to do here too! Whether you want to hike through lush rainforests or go scuba diving off one of our pristine coasts, there’s something for everyone in Hawaii. And if that wasn’t enough already… did we mention that housing costs less here than almost anywhere else in America? We’ve got great deals on homes all across the islands; just click this ad now and see what kind of house YOU could afford! Are you looking for the best place to live in Hawaii? If you’re looking for a new home, we have some great news. We’ve compiled a list of the Top 10 Best Places To Live In Hawaii that will make your life easier and more enjoyable. This list is based on data from sources like Zillow, Yelp, and Trulia as well as our personal experience living here. So if you want to know where the best places are located or what amenities they offer, read on!
1) Kailua (Oahu) – Kailua is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Hawaii, Kailua has a crime rate that is higher than 11% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Runner up! Kapaá (Kauai) – North of Wailua on the East Side is Kapaa Town, a great area for shopping on Kauai. Kinipopo Shopping Village offers a variety of fun shops and eateries. It has a water sports shop that carries everything you need to purchase or rent for a water adventure.
2) Honolulu (Oahu)- Honolulu, on the island of Oahu’s south shore, is the capital of Hawaii and gateway to the U.S. island chain. The Waikiki neighborhood is its center for dining, nightlife, and shopping, famed for its iconic crescent beach backed by palms and high-rise hotels, with volcanic Diamond Head crater looming in the distance.
3) Lahaina (Maui)- Lahaina’s sunny climate and oceanfront setting also provide the perfect backdrop for a variety of activities and entertainment.
4) East Honolulu (Oahu)- East Honolulu consists of the area directly east of the center of Honolulu, beginning at the Wai’alae Country Club and extending east to Makapu’u Point, the easternmost point on the island of Oahu.
5) Kailua- Kona (Big Island)- The western coast of the Big Island is known as the “Kona Side”, and Kailua-Kona is the lively center of it all.
6) Kaneohe (Oahu)- Kaneohe is home to Marine Corps Base Hawaii (MCBH), one of the 9 military bases in Hawaii.
7) Haleiwa (Oahu)- Haleiwa is a small town located on Oahu’s North Shore, widely (and wildly) known for its fierce surfing competitions.
8) Hilo (Big Island) – Today, Downtown Hilo is a charming town offering museums, art galleries, shops, and restaurants.
9) Kihei (Maui) – Kihei is beach-combing territory on Maui’s southwest shore, the sunniest, driest end of the island.
10) Mililani Town (Oahu)- Mililani means to praise, to give thanks, or to treat as a favorite. Currently, Mililani is one of the largest towns in Hawaii in terms of population.
If you love living near beaches but hate being stuck in traffic every day then our list is exactly what you need. From beautiful white sand beaches and tropical rainforests to lush valleys and mountain ranges, there is no shortage of things to do here. And if this sounds good so far why not check out our list now? It won’t cost you anything but just a few minutes of your time! What could be better than that?
Contact us today at 808-866-6593 for more information about the Top 10 BEST PLACES To Live In Hawaii!