Top Place To Live on Oahu (Families With Kids & Military Families)
Do you want to live in paradise? The island of Oahu is home to some of the most beautiful beaches, amazing weather, and rich history. It’s also an ideal place for families with kids or military families looking for a new home. But where should you look first? We’ve got all the best places right here!
You can find affordable homes that are close to work and play while still being able to enjoy life on this tropical island. If you have kids, there are plenty of great schools nearby so they can get ahead early on in their education. And if you’re retired or just looking for something different than what your current location has to offer, Oahu is perfect because it has everything from bustling city life to rural country living within its shores! So don’t wait any longer – check out our list today!
Let’s take you to the Top 8 Places To Live on Oahu (Families With Kids & Military Families):
1) Kailua, the once-sleepy community on Oahu’s Windward Side, is most often associated with its beaches. And we get it. Kailua and Lanikai beaches are world-renowned, luring thousands of visitors every year with their golden sands and aquamarine waters!
2) Kahala- It is famous in Hawai’i for its large concentration of expensive real estate and beachfront properties, which include some of the most expensive in the entire state. Kahala is also home to the Kahala Hotel & Resort, formerly known as the Kahala Mandarin Oriental, and prior the Kahala Hilton
3) Manoa- You can find here the University of Hawaii. Manoa is a neighborhood that has an extraordinary amount of character, and it’s a good fit for those who want a home and a neighborhood with history. Honolulu neighborhoods tend to be quite safe, and Hawaii itself is one of the top five safest states to live in. Manoa is a Cool area! More shops and restaurants!
4) Kaneohe – Kaneohe is green! It’s Lush! is a beautiful blend of contrasts. It is a city and country, mountain and ocean, past and present, it’s all here in the second largest town on Windward Oahu. Windward Mall is less than 2 miles away from a cultural landmark, the Byodo-in Temple. There’s something in Kaneohe that will appeal to everyone, and the town’s many different facets may make it an ideal place for you to find a home!
5) Mililani – is a very family-oriented town and very safe. Everyone knows each other and will take care of each other. Mililani is a very beautiful town that is very well kept and safe for families. A great place to raise a family.
6) Hawaii Kai – is known for its great location on the southeast corner of Oahu, easy access to the ocean, and the quality of life.
7) Kapolei- It is named for the volcanic cone Pu’u o Kapolei (loosely meaning “hill of beloved Kapo”), is locally known as Oahu’s “second city” after Honolulu. Built on former sugarcane and pineapple plantations, Kapolei is an affluent and vibrant city that is growing rapidly.
8) Ewa Beach – The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Ewa Beach is 1 in 32. Based on FBI crime data, Ewa Beach is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Hawaii, Ewa Beach has a crime rate that is higher than 65% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Contact us today at 808-866-6593 for more information about the Top Places To Live on Oahu!